Friday, July 23, 2010

Bonus Post -- Great Discussion on Authenticity in Historicals

Last week I came across this amazing discussion on the History Hoydens blog on just how accurate does a historical novel have to be? Check out http://historyhoydens.blogspot.com/2010/06/historical-romance-vs-historical.html.
The comments go on forever, but they're well worth reading. If nothing else, you'll pick up all sorts of fascinating historical tidbits. I was going to add my own 2 cents about fine wheat, but someone else got in there first. Come to think of it, I don't think anyone mentioned manchet bread...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! I'll go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a misunderstanding with your lover which led to breakup and you have tried to reconcile with him or she but he/she is not giving you a positive response and you feel something is not going right in your relationship and you need a quick solution, contact Dr Ajayi today and see to it that your love life come back for the best with your ex, Dr Ajayi has help me to restore peace in my home because my husband left me for 9 months and lived with another woman and never wanted to come back home but with the help of the spell caster Dr Ajayi he came back home after 3 days after a powerful restoration spell was done by Dr Ajayi. So if you need a quick solution in your relationship or marriage with the help of a spell caster, contact Dr Ajayi now on email : drajayi1990@gmail.com or Whatsapp : +2347084887094

    ReplyDelete